Spring Cakesicles Class
In this class, the instructor will be covering everything you need to know about assembling cakesicles. This class is meant for bakers who have never made cakesicles before or bakers looking to improve their cakesicle skills! Here are some topics we will cover in depth during this 3-hour class:
- Preparing a classic chocolate cake pop dough
- Properly melt and achieve the perfect consistency with melting wafers
- How to dye and achieve vibrant colors for your cakesicle shells
- Properly coat and fill the cakesicle mold to achieve a smooth finish
- Tips and advice for avoiding cakesicle nightmares Ex. cracking, overfilling, sticks falling out, etc.
- How to properly drizzle chocolate
- Create and add decorations for a finishing touch and prepare a special gift box.
- Day: March 16, 2023
- Time: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Cost: $100 (all material included)
- Students receive a 10% discount on class materials. (Fondant and gum paste exclusions apply.)
- Tools will be provided for the duration of the class.
- Please contact us for more information, 786-534-7505 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend